Notifications
Clear all

Is it ok to grow corn in a greenhouse  

RSS
oliver
(@oliver)

Well, I have seen many people growing tomatoes and strawberries in there greenhouse but I have never seen them growing corn. What do you think, can we grow corn in greenhouse.

Posted : 20/05/2020 10:48 pm
Topic Tags
yasinzaii
(@yasinzaii)
Member Admin

Well, Definitely you can grow corn inside your greenhouse it's very easy and I will say it's easier than growing tomatoes. You have not seen corn in a greenhouse because its uneconomical to grow corn in greenhouses. Lemme explain. 

If you are growing corn for the market then you should grow corn outdoors in the fields. Growing corn inside the greenhouse will not even cover the expenses and money you have to spend in building the greenhouse and getting things ready for growing in the greenhouse. This is why you will not see corn on a large scare inside the greenhouse. 

But if you want to grow fresh organic corn just for your family then I will highly recommend you to grow corn in your greenhouse. I myself grow corn inside my greenhouse and I enjoy it. Besides me there are other greenhouse enthusiasts growing corn in their greenhouses. Definitely, go for it.

We also have a detailed article on growing greenhouse corn. I am linking it below. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2020 1:17 pm
Share: